Privacy is a very important issue that companies are dealing with today. New technologies create risks that weren’t even considered five years ago. Requirements...
With more than 95,000 members in over 120 counties, ISACA (formally known as Information Systems Audit and Control Association) is a recognized leader in IT governance, control and assurance. Founded in 1969, ISACA sponsors international conferences, administers the globally respected CISA® (Certified Information Systems Auditor™) designation earned by more than 70,000 professionals worldwide, and develops globally applicable information systems (IS) auditing and control standards. In the recent, the Certified Information Security Manager (CISM®) certification credential earned by over 10,000 professionals in its first two years uniquely targets the information security management audience. The newest Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT) designation promotes the advancement of professionals who wish to be recognized for their IT governance-related experience and knowledge and has been earned by more than 200 professionals.
- To act as a medium through which the SJSU ISACA members can have interactions with IT/IS audit professionals, and become familiar and involved with IT and IS industry employers.
- We want to stimulate interests and promote academic excellence in the IT/IS audit field. More specifically,
to provide information and guidelines for the certification examinations.
- We strive to develop unity within the society by establishing friendships and providing relationships that continue into the student’s professional career.
- To cultivate social responsibility and community awareness through participation in civic activities.
- A continuous effort to meet the wants, needs, and demands of our membership body.